Monday

QST: Day 7 & Day 8 – Cold Turkey

smoke free

Image by rp_poly_cuh via Flickr

This was the first year I have been smoke free on my birthday since I was 12.  What an awesome feeling that is.

My lungs started to really hurt Friday night, and they are still full and feeling yucky.  My ears have been going numb off and on for the past week, which is odd.  And rather annoying as well.  Either I have a pinched nerve, or my circulation is a bit wacky right now.

I’m still loaded with nervous energy, but not accomplishing a lot.  I’m having issues focusing the energy into anything productive.  I’ve started breaking out, which so far is NOT my most favorite side effect.

Current weight: 138lbs

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...