Thursday

QST: Day Four – Cold Turkey

quit smoking is easy

Image by Bossanostra via Flickr

OMG I WANT A CIGARETTE!  Okay, now that I’ve gotten that out of the way…seriously.  I’ve craved one ALL day.  For no real reason.  I had to ignore stores that I drove by, and I’ve been trying to keep myself busy all day.

It got worse this evening.  I’m still quite crabby.  Poor Princess probably is wondering where her Mother went, and who this Troll is in her place.  Not my best day.

Physically though, everything has been dandy.  No stomach problems, less gas, only coughed a few times…I almost feel normal again.  My weight though has been yo-yoing like crazy.  I’ll be up a few pounds, then down, then up, then down…its been insane.  I can’t quite keep up with it all!  Guestimating weight gain so far, I’d say about 5lbs.

Current weight: 140.8

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...