Friday

QST: Day Five – Cold Turkey

A Woolworths supermarket cigarette counter in ...

Image via Wikipedia

I’m still smoke-free, though the craving is sitting on my back like a monkey. Maybe I’m thinking about it too much, or I’m hormonal…I don’t know. I don’t really want a cigarette, but I do, you know?

My lungs started hurting again, and I’m coughing more. Not sure if that’s a good thing or a bad thing right now. There are colds running around, so maybe I caught one. Or I have allergies. I’ve really been living on cough drops though!

I’ve been having a much easier time falling asleep then normal. It usually takes me anywhere from 30 minutes to 2 hours to fall asleep, but lately I’ve been sleeping before hitting that 30 minute marker. Which is GREAT! And very nice not to be staring at a clock for quite some time before falling asleep. Although I have noticed that my sleep is far easier to disturb then normal. Guess its a tradeoff?

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...