Tuesday

QST: Day Two – Cold Turkey

32/365: quit smokingImage by isabel bloedwater via Flickr

I only had a couple of flare up moments, easily reduced by either ignoring the craving, sleeping it off, distracting myself or removing myself from the situation. I do keep having a coughing fit now and again, but they’re far milder then when I was using the nicotine patch.

My energy levels aren’t soaring yet, but I’m no longer feeling the bone crushing weariness I was smoking and on the patch. When I’m tired its normal tiredness, versus can’t keep my eyes open another minute tiredness.

I had some stomach upset today, but a Tums seems to have knocked it out. The changes are definitely interesting, as my body seems just as intent to purge the nicotine as my brain is.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...