Wednesday

Quitting Smoking Timeline - Day Two

Squared CircleImage by Cade via Flickr

Day Two

Once again I had a hard time sleeping last night. Though I did fall asleep faster then the night before. The patch burned and itched again, and for the second time in a row it seemed to cause my muscles in my arm to cramp up. Not bad, but mildly painful. Felt only mildly queasy last night. Woke up late again this morning.

I think I'm going to try my left arm tonight for the nicotine patch, and see if it does it over there as well. Could be a normal issue in my right arm. It only seems to happen when I first put it on at night though, so we shall see. I'm also going to put it on a bit earlier tonight, to hopefully cut down on the sleeplessness. I should be sleeping earlier anywho!

Quitting Smoking Timeline

I don't have a quitting smoking timeline for today, as I was out all day. Today was also the first time I truly questioned my decision to quit. I'm not craving so much as my body misses the action, and my mind is not quite sure what to make of all this. I keep finding myself looking for my cigarettes, especially when waiting for my Mom to come out of somewhere or after shopping at Wal-mart. Its amazing the triggers I have, and I never would have noticed if I weren't quitting smoking.

From what I understand, tomorrow is due to be the worst day, so wish me luck!


1 day, 20 hours, 3 minutes and 44 seconds smoke free.

37 cigarettes not smoked.

$6.50 and 6 hours of your life saved.

Your quit date: 4/7/2009 2:21:00 AM


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...