Monday

Quitting Smoking Timeline - Day Seven

Cigarettes/Product PhotographyImage by Saquan Stimpson/monstershaq2000 via Flickr

Day Seven

Today was a really good day. I didn't actually even WANT a cigarette, and didn't think about it too much. Occasional thought after eating, but it seems as if my energy levels are starting to pick up. I have decided that my right arm is just about off limits for the patch, as that side seems to cramp up the worst.

My wrists and forearms are acting up today due to overuse and an old cheerleading injury, so this post is going to be short. Didn't want to miss a day! I've just in the past hour or so seemed to have hit the "coughing up a lung" phase of quitting. I feel like I have been run over by a Mack truck. I think a hot bath, some green tea and cough drops are in order for this evening!

Quitting Smoking Timeline


8am - Woke up on time for once!

9:35pm - My lungs decided to attempt to purge themselves.


6 days, 19 hours, 25 minutes and 25 seconds smoke free.

136 cigarettes not smoked.

$39.00 and 1 day of your life saved.

Your quit date: 4/7/2009 2:21:00 AM


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...