Friday

Quitting Smoking Timeline - Day Eleven

Cover of "Smoking (Wise Guides)"Cover of Smoking (Wise Guides)

Day Eleven

Today wasn't too bad, a few cravings here and there, but mostly dealing with the bone deep exhaustion that I can't seem to shake. Getting anything done has been like pulling teeth, even those things that I love. I'm still in the sit and stare mode, and its annoying me.

My stomach is still acting up, some moments worse then others. Almost enough to make me reach for something to ease it, but it would ruin what I've already gained. But boy is it tempting. Been thinking about just removing the patch and see what happens, but I'm not quite to where I think I would succeed with that. Wish my brain would clear up.

Quitting Smoking Timeline

8:45am - Woke up late again. Stuck in various dreams. Didn't hear alarm clock.

10:37am - Ready for a nap already. Hope this tiredness passes.

12:15pm - Woke up from nap, wondering why alarm clock didn't go off. Was set for 12am...which means it didn't go off this morning either. I'm not going crazy!

4:42pm - Ready for another nap. Very low productivity.

7:09pm - Oops. Very dozey, but moving now. Thinking about Spring Break makes me want a carton of cigarettes. I'm not ready for that.

10 days, 21 hours, 20 minutes and 7 seconds smoke free.

218 cigarettes not smoked.

$65.00 and 1 day, 15 hours of your life saved.

Your quit date: 4/7/2009 2:21:00 AM
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...